Registration for this market opens May 1st, 2023.
We will be set up at the Riverwalk Farmer’s Market Pavilion during First Friday!
Register Now Rules & Guidelines
- You may form a line at the check-in table but DO NOT enter the market area. Only volunteers set up early.
- Bring your canopy to check-in. You must have it with you to get your assigned space and we won’t hold spots waiting for a canopy to arrive.
- If you want to be next to someone, you must check-in together.
- Be prepared to show your registration email if asked. It is your entry into the market.
- Let staff know at check-in if you have a generator or canopy larger than 10’x10’ so we can place you in the right spot.
- Extra t-shirts are available for $5 each, cash or Venmo.
- You’ll be directed where to setup your canopy (you cannot pick your space).
- Setup your canopy FIRST, then unload all your supplies (wagons are the best!). You cannot pull your car into the market at any time.
- Immediately move your car to the designated parking.
- $20 for 1st market each year. $15 for subsequent markets in the same year.
- Canopies or umbrellas are recommended but not required and must be anchored down.
- Children must bring all their own supplies, including tables and chairs.
- Power is not available.
- If you sell anything edible, you must provide a garbage can for customers and haul out your own trash.
- Wear disposable gloves if handling food.
- There are no refunds for any reason, and markets are non-transferrable.
- DO NOT engage the customers, answer questions or handle money. DO help your child do all of those things!
- Parents MAY NOT prepare or serve food- everything must be done by the child.
- Sit in the back of the booth and act like you’re not there! At the heart of this experience is for your child to do the selling.