Check the individual market page before registering, for details specific to each market.
- Children must be 5 to 16 years old and able to run the booth without adult help.
- Children can sell anything! It can be handmade, store-bought, food, games or services. (No raw food allowed and all food prep, cooking and serving must be done by the child.)
- Children may NOT sell goods on behalf of their parents.
- The market does not regulate what is sold.
- All children must register online.
- $20 for the 1st market each year (includes kids book & one t-shirt). $15 for subsequent markets in the same year.
- There are no waiting lists or standby booths, even if there are cancellations.
- No refunds will be given for any reason. No exceptions.
- All registrations are non-transferrable.
CHECK-IN (1 hr prior to market)
- You may not pull a car into the market area to unload your items. Wagons work great.
- If you arrive early, you may form a line at the check-in table but cannot enter the market area.
- If you’d like to be next to someone, simply check in together.
- If you have a generator or canopy larger than 10×10, please let staff know at check-in.
- Booths are not pre-assigned, and you cannot choose your space.
- You must unload and park in the designated areas to respect the venues requirements.
- All booths are a 10′ x 10′ space and all belongings must fit within that space.
- It is one registration per booth, regardless of how many children are selling in it. (You only sell out of one side of the booth)
- Children may sell different products in the same booth.
- Children bring all their own supplies (table, canopy, chairs, change, Venmo, etc).
- Canopies are recommended but not required, and must be weighted down. Umbrellas work too!
- If children sell anything edible, they must bring a trash can for their customers.
- Power is not provided, nor is their access.
- You may bring a generator and will be placed on the perimeter to minimize noise.
- No dogs are allowed.
- The market’s main requirement is that the kids must do the selling! They are in charge of all aspects of their business.
- Parents may assist their children but are not allowed to engage customers.
- Please wear gloves if selling food.
- Bartering is NOT allowed.
- If you sell out, you may not break down your booth until the end.
- About 250-1000 members of the public attend each event.
- Extra t-shirts are available for $5 each.
- If children want to shop themselves, feel free to do so in the first 30 minutes of the market.
- Consider buying lunch from other vendors at the market!
- Do not answer questions, take orders, handle food or money. You can assist your child but CANNOT engage customers. If your child’s offering is too much for them to handle on their own, pare down the offering.
- Parents CANNOT prepare, serve or cook food.
- Sit in the back of the booth, read a book, and act like you’re not listening! Removing yourself (figuratively speaking) is what makes this an incredible learning experience for your child.
- You are responsible to haul out all your own trash. There usually aren’t dumpsters on site.
- The market will happen rain or shine unless there’s an 80% or greater prediction of SEVERE weather. A decision WILL ONLY BE POSTED IF IT IS CANCELED by 2pm the day prior to the market, on the Facebook Event and the website market page. If canceled, there are no refunds, the market will not be rescheduled, and the registration fee cannot be applied to another market.